Personal Membership of AOQ supports your career in Quality.
Personal membership enables your relationship with AOQ and the great benefits of that to travel with you through your career.
There are many benefits of Personal Membership, delivering great value, and new benefits are being continually introduced. These include:
- Easily accessible website with up to date events and news.
- Access to the Members Portal. This provides a single access to all of the extensive services AOQ provides: back issues of Quality Business, eNewsletters, and job or training opportunities.
- A subscription to the Business Process Improvement Resource (BPIR) is included in your membership benefits. (This alone exceeds the cost of membership!) This provides access to a huge library of reliable Quality-related resources on a wide range of subjects, including self-assessment tools, benchmarking and best practices resources, and more!
- Monthly networking (Café Quality) events across Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – and growing). All events in your home location are notified directly to your Inbox.
- Travelling? You can attend events at any AOQ Chapter. All events are advertised on the website.
- You’ll receive the Quality Business magazine, a joint quarterly publication of AOQ and NZOQ. It’s a reliable source of information about what is happening in Quality Management and Business Excellence in Australia and New Zealand.
- Monthly eNewsletter that keeps you up to date on local events and news, and personal development opportunities.
- Participation in the Recognition and Awards for Excellence program, that offers recognition for your growth and achievement in Quality.
- Certificates of Attendance for all AOQ sponsored events
- Preferential registration cost to Qualcon® – Australia’s National Quality Conference
- Access to regular overseas conferences through joining the AOQ Delegation experiences
- Access to AOQ workshops at discounted rates
- Opportunity to grow your networking community with other like-minded professionals. It enables you to connect with colleagues, mentors, and other industry leaders
- Support and encouragement to actively participate in a local chapter and events
- Opportunity to represent AOQ on a Standards Australia Technical Committee. This is a genuine professional growth experience, where you can make a lasting contribution in your area of expertise.
- Opportunity to contribute professional papers for publication and to seek peer reviews throughout the process.
- Opportunity to be a highly-informed Quality Practitioner in your industry and to remain relevant on industry trends, ISO Standards and how others in the industry are applying advances in technology.
- Opportunity to professionally develop public speaking skills at networking (Café Quality) events or national conference (Qualcon®).
- Opportunity to gain a broader perspective on how Quality is applied across industries outside your place of employment, so you can bring those learnings back and apply them straight away.
- Opportunity to join the local Chapter Committee or become a Director on the AOQ Board, develop your leadership and make a lasting contribution in your chosen field of Quality Management.
- You have full voting rights in AOQ, and can influence the future of the AOQ by participating in AOQ committees such as Qualcon organising committee, chapter committees and membership of the AOQ Board.
All for a simple investment of $185.00 p.a. (inc GST)
As a Personal Member, you automatically receive recognition to Senior Member status upon attainment of 10 years continual membership.
AOQ also offers a special Student/Concession membership rate of $74.00 (inc GST). This is available to Personal Members who are in part time work (up to 0.5 EFT), retired, students, or in extenuating circumstances. While a declaration is required to confirm eligibility, no overt publication of the Concessional status is made by AOQ Ltd., and all the benefits of membership are provided.
If you prefer to submit a paper copy, you can download the application form here.
Contact our National Office for assistance.
Important Governance information
Our Members’ confidence in AOQ Ltd. Is important to us. Find out key information about AOQ governance from the documents below.