Corporate Membership of AOQ supports your organisational Quality journey.
While employees with Personal Memberships bring a great deal to an organisation, this can be disrupted if the AOQ Personal Member leaves your employ. Corporate Membership enables you to maintain a relationship with AOQ on a continual basis, as people may transition in and out your organisation. This type of membership enables you to preserve your continuity of Quality focus and relationship with AOQ and the resources this provides. It offers all the benefits of Personal Membership, and much more.
Membership fees are scaled according to your staff numbers.
||Size (number of EFT Employees)
||Number of Voting Representatives
||Number of Designated Corporate Contacts
||Annual Fee (inc. GST)
Extra Contact Points can be maintained at a small additional fee of $44.00 (inc GST) for each one.
With Corporate Membership you are able to leverage the benefits across your whole organisation, multiplying the value.
The core benefits of Corporate Membership are the same as Personal Membership, delivering great value, with new benefits are being continually introduced. These include
- Easily accessible website with up to date events and news.
- Access to the Members Portal. This provides a single access to all of the extensive services AOQ provides: back issues of Quality Business, eNewsletters, and job or training opportunities.
- A subscription to the Business Process Improvement Resource (BPIR) is included in your membership benefits. (This alone exceeds the cost of membership!) This provides access to a huge library of reliable Quality-related resources on a wide range of subjects, including self-assessment tools, benchmarking and best practices resources, and more!
- Monthly networking (Café Quality) events across Australia (Brisbane, Sydney, Newcastle, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – and growing). All events in your Contacts’ home locations are notified directly to their Inboxes.
- Travelling? Your employees can attend events at any AOQ Chapter. All events are advertised on the website.
- You’ll receive the Quality Business magazine, a joint quarterly publication of AOQ and NZOQ. It’s a reliable source of information about what is happening in Quality Management and Business Excellence in Australia and New Zealand.
- Monthly eNewsletter that keeps you up to date on local events and news, and personal development opportunities.
- Participation in the Recognition and Awards for Excellence program, that offers your employees recognition for growth and achievement in Quality.
- Certificates of Attendance for all AOQ sponsored events.
- Preferential registration cost to Qualcon® – Australia’s National Quality Conference.
- Access to regular overseas conferences by joining the AOQ Delegation experiences.
- Access to AOQ workshops at discounted rates.
- Opportunity for your employees to grow their networking community with other like-minded professionals through AOQ. It enables them to connect with their peers, mentors, and other industry leaders, and offers enormous benefits to any organisation.
- Support and encouragement to actively participate in a local chapter and events.
- Opportunity to represent AOQ at a Standards Australia Technical Committee. This is a genuine professional growth experience, where employees can make a lasting contribution in your area of expertise, and enhance their personal professional development.
- Opportunity to contribute professional papers for publication and to seek peer reviews throughout the process.
- Opportunity to be informed members in your industry and to remain relevant on industry trends, ISO Standards and how others in the industry are applying advances in technology.
- Opportunity to professionally develop public speaking skills at networking (Café Quality) events or national conference (Qualcon®).
- Opportunity to gain a broader perspective on the way Quality is applied across other industries outside the place of employment.
- Opportunity for your employees join the local Chapter committee, build networks, and develop their leadership skills.
In addition, Corporate Membership offers:
- Printed copies of Quality Business to each nominated Contact person, in addition to the standard electronic version.
- ALL employees are welcome at any AOQ meeting at the Member rate.
- ALL employees can access AOQ training events and conferences at the Member rate.
- Advertise in the Quality Business at member rates (not available to Personal Members).
- Your logo/trademark displayed as a Corporate Member and linked to your webpage (not available to Personal Members).
In short, Corporate Membership offers your organisation the resources you need to excel in Quality, and a ready-made professional development pathway for your Quality team.
If you prefer to submit a paper copy, you can download the application form here.
For more information contact our National Office for assistance.
Important Governance information
Our Members’ confidence in AOQ Ltd. Is important to us. Find out key information about AOQ governance from the documents below.