- Replacing an older QA manager but have limited background in Quality or auditing?
- A technical person, familiar with standards and good sector knowledge who is now progressing to do audits?
- Someone with a grasp of basic Quality who has been doing audits for a while but wants to improve your skills?
- An experienced auditor who’s looking for a practical refresher course to expand your skills?
Then this course could be just what you’re looking for.
- What are audits and how they fit with workplace inspections;
- Types of audits you can carry out;
- Audit themes you can use to really create interest and explore your processes;
- The audit process from beginning to end;
- How to plan and perform audits so they benefit your organisation;
- Practical auditing skills;
- Audit sampling techniques;
- Practical auditing skills;
- Audit reporting and follow up;
- How to identify and manage corrective actions
Packed with value, this course also includes:
- 4 eBooks, and accompanying slide decks (one for each course module)
- The templates you need to conduct your audits
- Realistic video tours of real audit workplaces to hone your audit and observation skills
- An Audit program exercise
- Numerous case studies
- Practical activity and involvement; you’ll be paired with another participant and work together in Zoom breakout rooms.
We honestly believe this is the most innovative and engaging Audit Training available, designed with YOUR success as the focus.
It’s Instructor-led live virtual training – 8 x one hour sessions over 4 weeks – led by Russell Veitch. Russell brings a great understanding of Quality, and ISO 9001, with some 40 years’ practical experience in Quality, all delivered with an engaging and warm style that will make the subject come to life for you. Russell consistently receives great feedback ratings from his students, so you can be confident that you’ll get the most from this course.
The Fine Print
- Cancellation policy: Withdrawal from courses will be accepted by notifying the AOQ Course Administrator up to 5.00pm (AEST) on the day prior to course commencement. Fees paid, less a handling fee of $110 (including GST), will be refunded.
- An AOQ Certificate of Completion is provided to course participants. Attendance at ALL sessions is required.
- Technical Requirements.
- Computer – PC or Mac – with browser. Mobile devices not recommended.
- Video and audio enabled
- High-speed internet connection
- Computer audio, preferably using connected speaker and microphone for best audio quality and minimal interference.
- Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email, and soon after an email with course and access instructions. If you don’t receive them, check your email junk or spam folders, or contact AOQ.
$1210 (inc GST) for AOQ Personal Members & Employees of Company Members
$1375 (inc GST) for Non-Members
Discount Offers are available for Multiple Courses - Details here
Minimum registration numbers may apply, and AOQ may cancel or postpone this course if deemed necessary.